In this article, we have reviewed 10 best carrot juicers in 2020 along with a comparison table and a detailed buyer’s guide at the end, to help you choose the best carrot juicer possible.
Are you planning to make a healthy lifestyle by investing in a juicer?
Trust me, it’s one of the best and profitable investments in the long run. You can easily get highly nutrient juice within a few minutes and you don’t have to worry about going out for it.
Let me guess, you’re looking for a carrot juicer.
Let me tell you one thing, all juicers are not the same and every juicer cannot churn out the nutrients of the carrot properly. You need to find the best juicer that can give you maximum yield at a certain amount which easily falls under your budget.
We always look for the best choice that matches our requirements, so that we don’t regret buying.
If you are searching on an online platform or nearby shops then you’ll get tons of options to choose from, but which one is the best?
Which one should I buy?
And many other kinds of questions might be popping in your mind. Don’t worry, take a deep breath. To solve all your queries and doubts, we have compiled a massive list of top 10 carrot juicer that you must check before making a purchase.
Hold your popcorn bucket on your side, it’s going to be long content with detailed information about the juicer which is going to be your ideal choice.
Let’s roll down starting with our list of the best carrot juicer that meets all your needs and requirements without putting much load on your budget.
10 Best Carrot Juicers:
|Image||Name||Rating||Where to Buy|
|Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite Juicer||4.9/5|
|SKG A10 Slow Masticating Juicer||4.5/5|
|Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite||4.8/5|
|Hamilton Beach 67951 Juicer||4.4/5|
|Omega NC800HDS Juicer||4.6/5|
|Omega VRT400HDS Juicer||4.6/5|
|Tribest Slowstar SW-2020 Juicer||4.5/5|
|Ventray Masticating Juicer||3.9/5|
|Nutrichef PKSJ30 Juicer||3.5/5|
1. Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite Juicer
Are you looking for an excellent performance then Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite topped the list. It is one of the best value for money and versatile juicer that is capable of performing more than juicing out.
The best part is that you won’t be facing any heating issue while extracting your nutrient from carrots and also with its strong built quality, it can survive ages. Let’s talk about the main features that separate it from the list –
- It comes with bioceramic and magnetic technology which makes it a powerful juicer.
- It comes with a highly durable juicer wrapped with a 12-year warranty
- Easy to fit in your kitchen, with hassle-free installment.
- No knobs on the juicer make it much easier to clean.
- A drip tray is attached to keep your kitchen area clean.
2. SKG A10 Slow Masticating Juicer
If you are looking to remove the burden of cutting carrots into small pieces so that it can be churned out in the juicer then this might be the best choice.
The SKG A10 Slow Masticating Juicer comes with an ample chute size that can accommodate large sizes of fruits and vegetables thus making your extracting process much easier.
The SKG Cold Press Juicer comes with multiple filters so that you can extract more juice. Let’s jump into more features that made us take this juicer to our list.
- This juicer is packed with a 250W motor that extracts juice from each small piece in the jar.
- It is a type of cold press or a masticating juicer that comes with a revolution speed of 36 RPM.
- With 2 years of warranty, you can easily rely on this product service.
- It is quite easy to set up and will hardly take a few minutes to do so.
- With a cleaning brush, you can easily clean fruits or vegetable leftovers.
3. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
When it comes to superpower juicer then nothing can beat Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite.
This juicer is packed with 1000W power moto which comes in 2 centrifugal speed i.e 6,500 RPM and 13,500 RPM. Low RPM is for softer food items whereas high RPM is for harder food items such as apple, beetroot, carrot, and many more.
This massive and powerful comes with various key features that take away your breath for a moment, such as –
- It has a massive pulp container which is roughly 3.2 quartz.
- It comes with a foam protector that eliminates foam formation while extracting juice.
- You can choose between 2-speed options in order to make your delicious juice.
- The sharpness of the cutting disc can cut all kinds of leafy greens.
- You get an automatic shutoff mechanism in order to safeguard any kind of extra stress while juicing.
4. Hamilton Beach 67951 Juicer
Do you want a horizontal masticating juicer that yields fresh juice in a minute? You landed at the right place, Hamilton Beach 67951 is the juicer which you are looking for.
It is one of the pocket-friendly juicers that you can put on your kitchen shelf. You might be thinking of the features of this budgeted juicer, so let’s take you down to its feature list i.e.
- It comes with a power pack motor which is around 150W.
- It is a perfect choice for juicing out kale and spinach as it extracts out 2 times more juice as compared to other juicers.
- To ensure reliability, it gives 3 years of warranty so that customers can use it freely.
- This is a versatile juicer and can be used for making almond, rice or soy milk.
- You can easily assemble and dismantle the juicer and make your cleaning and extracting process much easier.
- You can easily accommodate a good number of vegetables and fruits in the chute in one go.
5. Omega NC800HDS Juicer
Want to buy a juicer that can extract juice from both fruits and vegetables? Then, Omega Juicer NC800HDS is the best choice for you, matching your requirement.
It is a highly versatile juicer that can handle multiple extraction processes. Let’s not waste time and check out its amazing features.
- It is a type of masticating juicer that comes with a 150 W powered motor.
- To make the right blend of juice and keep nutrients intact, it comes to a rotating speed of 80 RPM.
- This appliance gives you the ease of cleaning the set within a minute.
- As mentioned about its versatile function, it can extract almond and soy milk and on top of it, it can make baby food within a fraction of seconds.
- Sound won’t be an issue while operating as this produces only 60 decibels of sound.
6. Omega VRT400HDS Juicer
If you are looking for a product that gives you a very long warranty, let’s say 15 years of warranty, then Omega Juicer VRT400HDS is the one which you are looking for.
It usually runs at an optimum speed of 80 RPM, which reduces the oxidation process and increases the longevity of the product.
When we talk about longer shelf life then Omega Juicer VRT400HDS fits the best. Also, it comes with some amazing features, let’s check them.
- This is a type of cold press or a masticating juicer which runs at a 150 watts powered motor.
- It comes with an easy to assemble and easy disassembly process, which saves a lot of time.
- It is equipped with a strainer with a juice tap that keeps your countertop clean and tidy.
- Strained comes with 2 wiping blades which automatically cleans the leftover blend.
- It handles all kinds of ingredients soft or hard vegetables and fruits but sometimes you might find problems in mixing leafy greens.
7. KOIOS Juicer
Do you want a regular size juicer that can easily fit any section in your kitchen? KOIOS Juicer – Best Small Juicer is the right choice here, as it doesn’t take much space in your area.
It can easily handle all kinds of extracting processes whether it is hard vegetables or soft fruits or leafy greens, it gets you covered.
It has a small counter footprint that makes it much handy and also its 80 RPM motor speed doesn’t break nutrients in juice and thus minimizes the oxidation process. Want to know more about its features, then let’s go.
- This juicer is a masticating one which is powered packed with 110 watts.
- With its 10 years motor warranty and 3-year parts warranty, you freely use the product without worrying about the breakdown.
- It comes with detachable BPA-free parts, which makes it safer to drink the juice.
- As a guide, you get an amazing ebook recipe with the appliance.
- Motor runs at a low speed and makes noise less than 60 Db, that doesn’t annoy people around you.
8. Tribest Slowstar SW-2020 Juicer
Tribest Slowstar SW-2020 is a well designed juicer that comes with some easy attachments that can help you in making nutrient rich extract that helps you in staying healthy. If you are looking for a high performance juicer then you can rely on this juicer.
It comes with an amazing pulp wiping mechanism and a cleaning brush that brings ease to cleaning after extracting juice. There are a lot more features, let’s check them out.
- It is more than a carrot juicer i.e it can also grind coffee beans and herbs together.
- It comes with a 200W powered motor to boost its performance.
- When it comes to a warranty then this juicer comes with a 10 years warranty period.
- It enhances the extraction process, as it comes with duo-blade augers.
- To prevent leaks, it comes with juice cups so as to keep your countertop clean.
- It has a longer shelf life which is around 72 hrs for all juices.
9. Ventray Masticating Juicer
If you are looking for a juicer that can handle large-size fruits and vegetables then Ventray Masticating Juicer is the one which you need.
The auger for this amazing unit runs at a speed of 65 RPM, which can increase its speed by just switching knobs.
When it comes to the features then you cannot ignore these features –
- A 3-inch feed chute can easily handle large fruits and vegetables for extraction.
- A cleaning brush that is included in the package can easily help you out to get rid of the leftover parts.
- Parts come with a 12-month warranty, whereas, the motor comes with 5 years of warranty.
- You can extract maximum yield from the thickest roots.
10. Nutrichef PKSJ30 Juicer
If looking for low range products or juicer than NutriChef PKSJ30 Juicer is the ideal choice for you.
We have given it the last position because it does not match in performance with the above-mentioned juicers. Still, if you are looking for a low variant then you can have a look at this juicer.
Let’s check out some features that can help you out in deciding whether to purchase this or not.
- You can clean your jars and appliances with much ease as and when your job is done.
- If you want pulpy juice then this is what you are looking for.
- It comes with an easy setup process that can easily help you in making juice hassle-free.
Best carrot juicers – Buyer’s Guide:
As we have gone through 10 carrot juicers that can be the ideal choice for you.
But, a lot of options do create confusion in mind, so to solve this confusion we have come up with some main points and things that you need to consider while buying a juicer.
Informed decisions are much better, so keeping this in mind, let us consider some important aspects that need to be known before making a purchase.
You might be getting confused with tons of various juicers that are available in the market and as well as online platforms. You might have also seen that there is varying pricing of the product.
Some might be having low prices on online platforms and some might be having low prices at nearby local stores.
Don’t get surprised if you see a juicer selling at a price that is nearly in thousands of dollars. Yes, right, juicer does come at that high pricing. The juicer that comes with highly advanced features and more automation process then it is more likely common to have high pricing for their product.
You have to set your purchase limit and figure out the best juicer for investment. When choosing a juicer you can make a match between affordability and efficiency.
Automated and high powered juicers are mainly more expensive than other normal and mid featured juicers.
Noise plays a vital role choosing a juicer, there are some juicer that creates so much of noise that if you are juicing something in your kitchen then it can be easily heard from a distance mile away. I am sure you don’t want to annoy your neighbors or other family members while extracting juicer.
As an advice, you can go for a juicer that runs at an optimum speed of 80 RPM as this speed allows you to work at minimal noise i.e the amount of noise produced at this speed is less than 60 Db.
Also, when you are working at this speed then there is less chance of oxidation thus increasing the life of juice extracted.
Juicer is different from blenders
There are a lot of people who confuse juicers with blenders and to clear this ideology, we took up this point. Juicer extract juice or liquid of a fruit or vegetable whereas a blender mixes them together.
Both of them are good for a healthy life but they involve altogether a different process. So just to make clear we are considering the juicer aspect only.
There are some brands that come with 15 years of warranty and some brands that come with a 1 year of warranty so which one to choose?
Well, in this case always go for a brand that gives a longer period of warranty as this will ensure that if any mishap happens to your juicer than the brand service store is there to help you out.
When a juicer gives a longer warranty then they always ensure that the product or appliance quality is top-notch so that the customer does not face any issue while operating juicers.
Different juicers have different functions
You might be hearing a lot of terms like a centrifugal juicer or masticating juicers.
What are they exactly?
They are mainly the methods or processes that a juicer involves in the so as to carry out a particular juicing operation.
A centrifugal juicer and a masticating juicer is different from one another. Centrifugal juicers are more rough and tough and more affordable and easy to use as compared to masticating juicers.
Also, masticating juicers involves a slow extraction process, so if you are looking for high-quality nutrient-rich juice then you can buy any masticating juicers. You can check multiple buying options provided in our top 10 list of carrot juicer to find the ideal fit for you.
Have a clear objective
It’s most of the time that the users are confused with their specific requirement of extracting fruits or vegetables from a juicer. Some people might be looking for a carrot juicer and some might be looking for a wheatgrass juicer, so it becomes utmost important to clear all your needs and requirements.
A carrot juicer won’t be an effective choice by a person who is looking for wheatgrass juice extraction. It will be much better if you clear your objective of buying a juicer.
Centrifugal juicers are not the best fit for leafy green whereas masticating juicers give the best result for the same.
Time to prepare juice
Have you ever wondered how much time you juicer takes in extracting?
Well, it varies from one juicer to another juicer. Some juicers might take 2-3 minutes in extracting the juicing process whereas some might take more than 10 minutes. Centrifugal juicers take less time in extracting whereas masticating juicers take more time.
If you don’t want to waste your time extracting juice or don’t want to get late for your morning meeting, then we would suggest you buy a centrifugal juicer. You can check various centrifugal juicers mentioned in our list above.
FAQs While buying the best carrot juicer:
- What is the difference between a masticating juicer and a centrifugal juicer?
When you are planning to buy a carrot juicer then these 2 terms might be coming all over. So let’s understand the difference between them so that you can easily make your purchase decision.
- Centrifugal juicers involve cutting of fruits and vegetables before doing the juicing process whereas masticating juicers involve slow cold press methods for juicing.
- Centrifugal juicers are much faster in extracting as compared to masticating juicers.
- Centrifugal juicers are easy to set up, easy to use, and are much cheaper as compared to masticating juicers.
- Centrifugal juicers might affect your juice as they run at high speed which produces heat. This heat produced might break down the nutrients in the juices thus reducing the quality of juice. On the other hand, you won’t be facing such issues in masticating juicers, as there is no generation of heat so you can achieve high-quality yield.
- The masticating juicer produces more yield than centrifugal juicers, thus increasing yield value in masticating juicer.
- If you are looking for a juicer for your shop or commercial setup then you can go centrifugal juicers and if you want high-quality juice at your own home then you go for masticating juicers.
- When it comes to cost, masticating juicers are 3-4 times more costly than centrifugal juicers.
- What size of the chute should be preferred in a juicer?
It totally depends on you, that is if you are looking to process a large number of vegetables and fruits in the juicer then you must rely on large size chute whereas if you are looking for more juicy yield then you must go for a small size chute juicer.
Just keep in mind that small diameters of chute require extra small slicing of fruits and vegetables which might increase your work efforts whereas no such slicing is needed in large chute juicers.
- What are the advantages of investing in a carrot juicer?
When it comes to a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet then you can easily rely on the carrot juicer. A nutritional diet involves high quality juicing of vegetables. There some advantage that you can avail by investing in a carrot juicer i.e.
- Ease of maintenance – It has fewer attachments so it makes it easy to maintain and set up in your kitchen area.
- Convenience – You easily prepare healthy and nutritional rich juice at your home so you don’t have to go out to have a healthy juicer.
- Versatile – Many juicers come with more than one function other than juicing carrot i.e, they can produce soy milk, prepare baby foods, make nut butter, and many more.
- Healthier diet – You can easily maintain a healthier diet by easily making high-quality juice with your juicer.
Ohhhh my godddd! I know that was such a huge amount of information to digest in one go. So I would recommend you to bookmark this post so that you can read it any time you want.
I am sure you went through the whole content and must have found the right carrot juice for you. You can choose any centrifugal juicer or masticating juicer that matches your needs.
If you want a powerful juicer then you can choose Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite, the best part of this juicer is that it comes with a 12 years extended warranty. Also, it yields maximum juice extract from your fruits or vegetables.
You can also choose Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite for high-speed performance that will speed up your extracting process and saves your lot of time in juicing.
The choice is now yours, if you need to understand the features then you can easily scroll up and check the product reviews.
So think before you act and take a wise step in buying the best carrot juicer that matches your needs.
If you still have any doubts or queries, then do let us know in the comment section and we will give our best solution in order to help you in choosing the best carrot juicer.
People Also Read: